Saturday, July 6, 2013

Love Letter For Doll

Dear Shorty, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are gonna be so happy together and get thru good and bad times together.. I decided put down these words because To tell you how much you mean to me. I was recently thinking of you at in our bedroom, I layed in our bedroom and thought about that day when you ask me to marry you.. Your understanding loving crazy makes me feel Makes me feel so happy and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The seperation of his wife of 43 years., and that this would be making you feel You have been Missing your kids and grandkids. And being happy when they are around.. My recent challenging So much to deal with on getting my children back home with me. has left me feeling that now since ive been with you i know that i have a stable place and home they can come too., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing The day we get married. together. Love Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment