Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love Letter For shell

Dear George, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you don't care about me. I decided put down these words because I miss you...u can believe that I don't care..but u r sooo wrong ... I was recently thinking of you at every timei hear that Mumford and sons song, when you look and smile at me and I feel warm and safe like no one can hurt me. Your you're my best friend makes me feel happy .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as whatever your problems r I try to be there for u, and that this would be making you feel things are difficult with the divorce and trying to get back on your feet . My recent challenging my battle with myself everyday.i don't take it out on u has left me feeling awful, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing to be happy together. Love shell

No comments:

Post a Comment