Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love Letter For Tim

Dear Heather, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I wanna marry you one day. I decided put down these words because I love you more and more everyday. I was recently thinking of you at The Hall, I felt this is the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. She completes me. I want her to always be there. I need her. I want her to be my wife.. Your slurpees and taco bell makes me feel Refreshed and Full.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Schooling and your personal situation, and that this would be making you feel Your Not Really Being Given a choice. But I understand why your doing it.. My recent challenging I have been trying to make a way where I can still be able to be with you and following my career

has left me feeling crazy but you make me feel like it's worth it., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I wanna big house, the cars, kids, dogs and satisfaction of saying I'm happy. together. Love Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment