Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love Letter For Christina

Dear Hamza, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that you are the one . I decided put down these words because to express my feelings and how I feel. I was recently thinking of you at the house all the time, I want to make love with you and have his kids and be a happy family. Your beautiful face makes me feel warm and soothed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as wanting to be with me but we are so far apart, and that this would be making you feel to be my husband. My recent challenging been experiencing how life is so hard when you're in love with someone thats so far has left me feeling love, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing to marry and spend the rest of my life with you together. Love Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment