Friday, February 7, 2014

Love Letter For Tatii

Dear Liek, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you and I hate being away from you or not talking to you !. I decided put down these words because I love you but Idk how to tell you yet .. I was recently thinking of you In my bed, I love you but I can tell you have something to tell me . I wanna be with you , I wanna make this official . You make me so happy I love being around you , you make me feel so safe and warm inside like you wouldn't let nothing happen to me ❤ . I hate when we don't talk to each other for an hour so imagine how I feel when we go a whole day without talking to each other ... But I love you so much and you mean everything to me ! |

No comments:

Post a Comment