Friday, February 7, 2014

Love Letter For Leslie

Dear OWEN, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that If you don't change you going to lose me and it hurts so bad that thought of us not being together after all we been thru.. I decided put down these words because You mean so much to me don't want to lose my feeling for you.. I was recently thinking of you at kempsville lakes, You was so sweet nothing came before me we was one now is not like that when we wasn't together I felt lost I don't want to lose you but I'm not gonna keep dealing with what you do no more if you can't change just let me go we could still be here for each other Owen if you can't be faithful ima have to let you go is gonna hurt but you hurting me now and you know what you doing even when you lie to me you know you be wrong like I said I luv you but I need to luv me more I don't even feel like you really love me like you use to.. Your you are my world makes me feel Warm.

I understand that you have to make money but lately You stay out late like you don't have a wifey at home. You just don't be wanting to understand me is always your way or no way and that is not going to work bae I should come first.. I been having Alot on my mind I need a job trying to get this house right I hate not having my own money and you don't make it no easier. has left me feeling like I'm on my own you be in you're own world you don't have time to sit and talk about us and our future if it is one., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing us to get marry one day and for us to be happy don't you want the same thing I love you to death bae! together. Love Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment