Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Letter For Shanyka

Dear Revelation 101, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I want to go there with you. I decided to put down these words because I'm very attracted to you. I was recently thinking of you while I lay in bed and tried to talk myself out of feeling the way I do. I can't. How will this play out between us? Idk. I'm hoping that we can find out regardless of where it may lead to...good or bad(better be good. Lol). I'm willing if your willing....wink wink.. You seem like a genuine man and your personality is amazing and one that many men don't possess, which is such a turn on, and I love the way you express yourself(a plus plus). Your dark chocolate skin makes me feel protected and secure, and I feel like I can tty about anything. I smile when I think of you. I Always have!!

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the loss of your grandmother, and that this is very hard on you and your family. I will always be here if u need me. My recent challenges have only been the contemplation of what to do about your revelation and I'm still kinda confused about our attractions to one another. This has left me feeling wanted, needed, desired, happy, upset, drained, and excited at the same time. I do not want my confusion to have any impact on what could be so pls just be patient with me. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing friendship, fun, newfound relationships, and having a shoulder to lean on. Secret Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment