Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Letter For Brandon

Dear Liz, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We will be together forever & always and we will have an amazing family together.. I decided put down these words because I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make you the happiest person in the world.. I think of you everyday all day you are on my mind., When I think of you I always become so happy knowing your in my life and that you love me.. Your beautiful smile makes me the happiest man in the world knowing that I will get to see that smile for the rest of my life..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know your going through a rough life right now with everything going on., and that this would be making you feel It will be hard but I am determined to make all of it go away and give you the life you deserve.. My recent challenging Been doing everything I can to make you happy but I know sometimes it is not enough... has left me feeling amazing when i do make you happy knowing that i was the one to make you happy, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I really look forward to us being married and starting a family together and making you the happiest women in the world. together. Love Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment