Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Letter For mechele

Dear taataa, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you should give us another try. I decided put down these words because i wish we could mend our differences because you mean the world to mechele and i cant lose you to anyone else inless its to late which i pray to god thst its not..we have shared alot if good and bad times tigether. I was recently thinking of you at in my bed, wanting taataa to really show me that taataa loves me wishing to have one more night together where ee could kiss and feel each other in a soft tender way. Your hardhead makes me feel sad and vert lonely empty.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as his kidney diease, and that this would be making you feel tired. My recent challenging tried to show taataa that iam responseible but i still want in his life has left me feeling like je just doesnt care about me like taataa claims to, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing being back in his life on an everyday bases together. Love mechele

No comments:

Post a Comment