Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Letter For Caitlin

Dear Antonio, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the man that God put on this planet for me. You are my soul mate and I am happier than ever to have you in my life. I cannot wait to be your wife. . I decided put down these words because I'm writing this letter because I don't always show how much I appreciate you. I just want you to know that I love you.. I was recently thinking of you at today laying in bed, I cannot see any good moment in my life that has happen when u were not there. When I look to my future, I see me and you having a wonderful journey together. . Your sexy smile makes me feel Turned on and hot. Makes me wanna cuddle and lay with you all day. .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know life is hard with probation, and your stupid job., and that this would be making you feel Your stressed and don't feel that I am here for you. . My recent challenging Been having problems being mean and arguing about small things. has left me feeling crazy., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope we have a great year and wonderful life following. Please be easy with my ups and downs. Life's hard for us both but we will overcome all that is sent our way. together. Love Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment