Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love Letter For Kelli

Dear David, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that it was fate that brought us together. I get sad thinking what we each lost to find eachother, but finding you has helped me find myself. I can't imagine not having you in my life for the rest of my life. David you saved my life in so many ways.. I decided put down these words because i wanted you to know just how much I do love you.. I was recently thinking of you when I am layimg in bed and thinking "is David laying in bed thinking about me too". I know we are connected because we fall asleep together even though we are miles apart., I often think back to the first time I laid eyes on you. I was the only one in a room with you this stranger, even though the room was filled with people I only saw you. I knew from that moment we were meant to be together in life. I have never met anyone and had this experience so I was blown away by the overwhelming feeling of knowing I would marry you one day and I had notto met you I did not know your name but I had to make you mine somehow. When we did finally talk and met it only confirmed my first impression that we were meant to be. And look at us now six years later and we enjoy something new about eachother daily. I love you from the moment I saw you. My heart knew it needed to love you.. You have such a big heart and you were able to open mine and help mend my broken heart and let me know that it was ok to smile. you give me reason to smile. That makes me feel I feel secure and safe with you. I know your love for me is unconditional and forever. I feel so happy and content with you. I feel whole again..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as you have the weight of your job on your shoulders and you try so very hard to give your all to your career and give your all to me. I can't imagine the struggles you go through to make a balanced life for us. I do appreciate all you do for us, and that I will suppotrt you on this. Your career is very important to you and you get satisfaction from the challenges you face. I also know you struggle with how much it takes you away from me. I love you and I will always be here for you waiting for you, supporting you, and loving you every step of the way. . My recent challenging Trying to adjust to my new job with out the stress like before. I think I am dealing with my grief and depression much better. I still have very sad days but you and I together have figured out what I need to be peaceful and not so sad in life. I miss all the things I had dreamt about and I feel sad that I won't share our wedding with Amanda but you have been great with allowing me time to adjust to this challenge. It has left me feeling connected to you even more. i like that my job does not cause me so much stress. i love that we will be married soon and if there is such a thing as someone watching over us then we know Amanda will be there on our joyous occassion. i feel you and i have such a great way of talking, dealing with, and handling any issue that comes are way. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I can't wait until we get married and continue on our journey to live happily ever after. I know we will have so much time together traveling the world hand in hand. I can't imagine not spending the rest of my life with out you. It is hard to imagine my life before we met. I don't know what it would be like with out you but I am sure I could not bear to be without you. Love Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment