Sunday, February 2, 2014

Love Letter For casey

Dear king ponce, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You could be my soulmate. I can't wait for the day we make it to the level we deserve.. I decided put down these words because I love spending every second with you. I can't stand being a part from you for even an hour. . I was recently thinking of you at sitting outside, Signing the papers to gain your last name is something I can't stop thinking about. I know I say it's of no importance but I am I'm love with the thought of me being yours. Your sexy ass swag makes me feel Body tingling and pussy getting wet.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know money hasn't came like it should but in due time we well get ours., and that this would be making you feel You have a great deal of responsibility and I appreciate everything you do.. My recent challenging Always said I'm not the jealous type but when I fell in love with you I hate when you show more attention to another girl. has left me feeling unappreciated, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Im ready to take this next step in finding us a place, me gaining employment somewhere, getting both our license back, both if us with a vehicle and living life happy and comfortable together. Love casey

No comments:

Post a Comment