Monday, February 3, 2014

Love Letter For BarryBoy

Dear Kyrstyn, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that without you I'm only half a man. I decided put down these words because i miss seeing that smile everyday I miss holding you close to me and looking in your eyes. I was recently thinking of you at the lot, I thought of the first time our eyes met and of how we were so happy at one time.. Your woman of my dreams most beautiful eyes in the world makes me feel butterflies inside.

Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I wanna spend the rest of. our lives together together. Love BarryBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment