Sunday, February 2, 2014

Love Letter For Ashley

Dear Airon, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope thing keep going great and we work everything out.. I decided put down these words because I want you to know just what you mean to me and how much I love you. Also I feel like we hardly see each other anymore.. I was recently thinking of you while I was having supper, and I want total and complete honesty even if i get hurt or upset at least it's finally the truth. I want you to be 100 percent faithful. I want so much more for us and if you want that to then you should do everything you can to save us. I feel like I'm drowning sometimes and i can't even get a breath of air. Your Your wonderful smile. makes me feel Like I'm looking into heaven..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you have a hard time talking to me about personal issues but I want you to know that I am here and want you to trust me and talk to me, and I understand that it's difficult and you get embarrassed but we are partners and should share everything good or bad. My recent challeng is that I have had a hard time trusting you because you have let me down so much but baby if you can just try to be straight them I'm your woman and will stand by you forever. I would be the happiest woman in the whole world if things could be this way. I do not want this to have any more negative impacts on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A long successful and happy marriage for both of us together forever, if your ready to keep me that long. Love Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment