Monday, December 23, 2013

Love Letter For Stank

Dear Jamier, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You deserve more than what we already have, I would want to spend my life with you, and see our kids grow up to have grand children, life maybe hard now but it only works out for the best, just keep doin your job as loving me like you do.. I decided put down these words because We been together too long to just drop everything and move on , I know that you wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't in your life and I would be clueless with out you being in my life.. I was recently thinking of you at the water tower mall, I have a hard time trusting people, and explaining what u mean to me, I just wana say that u make me feel like I can't be touched, and u spoil me to that best of ur ability, I love u soo much but its difficult trying to tell u that because I don't want u taken my love for granted, I appreciate u given me ur time and dedication... . Your romantic and keeps a smile on my face makes me feel Warm, soothing, loved, beautiful,and just knowing that I would always have someone like you to cheer me up when I am down..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you feel since your family abandon you that your life isn't worth living, but I am here to keep you on your feet and focused. , and that this would be making you feel You always stressing over me not knowing if uma stay with you or not,but if I can only make you see that um here to stay I surly would.. My recent challenging I have been experiencing this journey we been on for 2 or 3 years now. has left me feeling relevant in your life, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking forward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to spending a healthy relationship with you, if you want to stay, and build a stronger bond like before when we first started talking. together. Love Stank

No comments:

Post a Comment