Saturday, December 28, 2013

Love Letter For Copperhead Eyes

Dear Mi Amore, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I am in love with you. I need you more than ever. These things i hope you will one day understand. I hope you will understand why I say react and do the things I do. And the reason is not because I'm selfish because you are my husband and I am your wife. I don't know how to change the way I love you and I want you to love me the way you use to.. I decided put down these words because I love you more than life itself. I don't want or need anyone else. I want you to think about the reasons we fell in love with each other. I remeber them oh so clearly. I fell in love with you because you loved me and only me. I fell in love with you because care for me. Regardless of how different I was you loved me. You were in love with me. We never let friends or family come between us and that was or number one rule. Yes we had friends but through life we learned that friends came and went but our l I've always stood strong through the test of time. I love you Melvin. We have grown older and been through more than ever. But if we pray and live by the rules we lived by for the whole 12 Years we been together our love will bigger and better then it's ever been. Once again I love you.. I was recently thinking of you at everyday, thoughts of you running through my mind everyday regardless of what I'm doing I love you so much and you mean the world to me and everytime I think of all the things that we are going through and make them cry and it makes me feel like I wish I could make everything go away and that you could love me the way you used to where are you thought about was me and when I thought about was making me happy because that's all I wish to do these days is just to make you happy because making you happy makes me happy band I need the love that you had for me before and I will always have the love that I have had for you from day one regardless of what we go through. Your The love and passion you have had for me over the years. The constant surprise of how you show me your love. makes me feel Loved beyond words..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Feeling comfortable with trusting that he can come back to me 100% like it use to be. Feeling like he can trust me with his heart and emotions again., and that this would be making you feel You feel like i pushed you way, but I promise that will never happen again if you give me all of you.. My recent challenging Been challenged With the fact that all the years we have been together we have always done everything together. And spent 10% of our time with friends. All that mattered to us was that we made each other happy and that we were in love and with each other. What anyone else thought didn't matter. has left me feeling We have lost sight of some of those values., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A life of happiness and love forever. Even when our friends are long gone we will still stand. together. Love Copperhead Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment