Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Love Letter For Jade

Dear Dee Dee, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are simply remarkable and a dream come true. I've dreamed of a Prince Charming and there came you. I decided put down these words because we haven't spent enough time together so I want you to know how deep my love for you go.. I was recently thinking of you the other night as I was sitting in the rocking chair watching 50 First Dates, We were separated for a month or so and I was missing you thinking about our plans and dreams and wondering if you were going to come back to me I felt empty and unsure of the future and when I started to doubt the rest of my life and the love I have for you you reappeared as if you never left.. Your half smile makes me feel all warm and loved. Like I'm the only girl in the world. Like that smile is a special smile just for me..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the loss of your brother and preparing to leave for the Army ,and I know you miss him terribly and going to the Army is a big step for you. My recent challenges of losing loved ones after loved ones and going through various obstacles has left me feeling scared, unsafe and lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing pure love, the dream of us getting married, having our kids, starting the restaurant, making sure you're the best Chef there is and making sure we get our happily ever after together. Love Your Girl Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment