Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Love Letter For kitty

Dear luke, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I would like for use to get closer. I decided put down these words because I like him. I was recently thinking of you at home, Dam he sexy an got some good dick. Your sexy makes me feel Good.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Job, and that this would be making you feel Work to much. My recent challenging None has left me feeling ok, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Yes together. Love kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment