Thursday, December 26, 2013

Love Letter For Babydoll

Dear My Handsome Prince, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my true love and that we are ment to be. I believe that God placed us together for a reason and for that reason I am grateful!. I decided put down these words because I love you to the moon and back and believe I dont express my love for you enough.. I was recently thinking of you at at home in bed, I love our relationship. In my heart I know what we have is true and everything we've been through has worked itself out and look....we're still together. We make either stronger, happier! I sometimes can't believe that I have you!!! Baby I love you so much that I can't even explain it enough. I see us growing old together and living our lives next to eachother. I'm not sure if you feel the same way I do but I do know this is how I feel!!!. Your Happy Smile makes me feel Warm and soothed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Working very hard trying to get money, and that this would be making you feel You are working as hard as you can to get us on our feet but remember youre not in this alone my love. Im hear to help, to love, to comfort, to heal.. My recent challenges have been feeling overworked and very tired. I don't complain about it because I want to prove to you I can be strong. has left me feeling confident and independent, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope our future brings lots to us. Hopes it brings happiness, love, faith, trust!!! together. Love Babydoll

No comments:

Post a Comment