Monday, December 30, 2013

Love Letter For ayesha

Dear al, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel xxxthat My feelings far u are so strong thats why i dont want to let you go

. I decided put down these words because I no the last time we hooked up i made a comment that i should have never made an i was wrong i can admit that. I was recently thinking of you at in my bed, I never really have wanted someone as much as i want u its so strange the way i feel but even though we fall out sometimes i no its meant for u to be in my life because we always start talking again.I love being around u an i wish i could have u in my life all the time i would love just to hold u an feel u next to me at night.

N I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I been going through so much latley so spending time with u makes me feel better , and that this would be making you feel That u are going through alot as well an u no im here for u an i never want to make u feel uncomfortable . My recent challenging Not really given u a chance to prove that u have changed because in my heart i just feel like im going to get hurt but i do need to stop an think about what i say before i say it even if im just playing so again im sorry Love ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment