Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love Letter For TaTanisha

Dear Aaron, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that There's no more us.. I decided put down these words because We haven't been communicating with each other lately and I feel as if your drifting further and further away from me. If your not feeling this relationship anymore just say so. I Love You, but I can no longer continue on like this.. I was recently thinking of you at home, I love you with every fiber of my being.. Your being Stubborn makes me feel Unwanted.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The death of his mother, and that this would be making you feel Your still hurting with the passing of your, mom. Among other obstacles that your facing.. My recent challenging Been going through my own little obstacles, but Im not gonna let it get me down. has left me feeling depressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A long life filled with love and happiness together. Love TaTanisha

No comments:

Post a Comment