Friday, December 27, 2013

Love Letter For theresa

Dear allen, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but there is something about the written words that make it impossible to erase

I haven't found the rightwords until now i cant describe it exactly but this is me trying. My heart beats for you if you ever left my heart would stop. I want to share my love through my passion through the words that consume me i want you to feel my love. I am thinking of you here and now, here in this life i will love you through everything nobody can hurt us we are in control our love gets stronger with every challenge and every kiss i love you always and forever til the end.Your words your embrace everything about you makes me feel safe and loved.

I kow what, who, you are facing and im here to face it with you your love consumes me, your eyes compel me, your words are whispered in my mind all of this and the anger i hold towards phoenix has left me feeling closer to you than ever, knowing that id protect you with my dying breath from that thing if it came to that i love you always nd forever, and I always will. Whilst we have had our challenges it only brings us closer
Always and Forever,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment