Thursday, December 26, 2013

Love Letter For BeBe

Dear BeeBee, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we are meant to be together...through thick and thin, until our last breath...together, always and forever!. I decided put down these words because I love sending you little reminders of how you make me feel and how much in love with you I am :). I was recently thinking while sitting on my bum and all I could think was of us, still together, still completely in love...20 years from now.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as some personal strains, and that this would be making things seem pretty complicated and confusing between us.. My recent challenges have made me recognize some mistakes and help me to decide to let go and grow from lessons learned; leaving me feeling overwhelmed and sometimes lost, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and creating/sharing a beautiful life for our children and ourselves...together!
Love BeBe

No comments:

Post a Comment