Friday, December 27, 2013

Love Letter For Oregon♥

Dear ky♡, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought about how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words really until now. I feel that we are ment to be together forever. I see you being the person I am sitting next to when I'm old and grey. When I picture my children getting ready for school, I see you right beside them helping them put on their shoes.. I wanted to write you because I know things have been kind of crazy lately baby, and I wanted to take some time to let you know how much you mean to me, how much WE mean to me.. I was thinking of you at the CMA church, as I on the bench and staired up at the bright lights on the church, I thought and prayed to god to help me. To show me what I'm doing wrong and lead me the right way. I think I fell asleep for a minute but when I realized I was still sitting, alone on that bench the only feeling I felt was an overwhelming want to be near you. . Your amazing smile makes me feel My heart flutter and I get butterflies.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately, and I know that the end of the year has brought a lot of doubt about where your life is headed, and confusion leading to an empty feeling as if your just leading an idle life. If you give me the chance, I'd like to be the one in your life that helps you move forward and grow. I believe in us, but most of all I believe in you. I know things cannot just be mended over night. But I also know that throughout all of our trials one thing has always remained consistent and that is the love we have, deeper than anyone else could understand, and the strength we have to keep going. I have been struggling recently feeling isolated from my family as you know, and everything with work and friends is running its toll on me. All of the disappointments has left me feeling completely alone and that's when I run., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship anymore. We have had our challenges, yes, but look how far we've come? I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing life with you. I don't want to run anymore. I need your love and support because I've spent all of this time running and its like I always ended up back in the same place, even when the scenery changed. I know my hearts good, and despite my best efforts at concealing my emotions you always have seemed to figure me out. With my pride aside, it all really just comes down to the need and want of something real, something true, and the realization that I can no longer do it on my own...and an even bigger realization that I don't have to. Because I have you, and we are in this together. Love Oregon♥

No comments:

Post a Comment