Monday, December 23, 2013

Love Letter For jared

Dear delvia, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are so many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we would be great together. I decided put down these words because I want you to know how special you are. I was recently thinking of you when I was walking down the street, When I think of you I think about how beautiful you are with the face of and angel, a smile so bright that it could light up the darkest night, and eyes that are more beautiful than all the stars over Texas . Your your beautiful smile makes me feel like everything will be ok.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Not having someone in your life who truly appreciates you, and I know you may feel like your the only one who feels this way but I promise,you your not, I understand how you feel because I feel the same way. My recent challenge has been that's have problems talking to you and it's left me feeling frustrated, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing and building a great relationship with you.

Love jared

No comments:

Post a Comment