Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love Letter For keykey

Dear Byrd, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that we goin to do great . With the love share.. I decided put down these words because Hey Baby it was such a blessing seeing you and being with in past weeks u. ar truly a great guy u have been by far the best guy I ever dated u keep my mind on making u happy like do me. will keep making it great can't wait to have your child make th happiest man alive ill see you soon.. I was recently thinking of you at at home on the couch, All i could think of was me doing those things you dare too do. And giving kids.. Your the ways you looooove me owwweeeee makes me feel Loved and amazing, sexy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately as I know u been under the weather lately about family issues i pray we will continue Work on your and mine together. , and that this would be making you feel I understand that you didn't get a chance to say goodbye to your family cause how you left so suddenly. you will b reunited with them very soon. I know u Miss them a much they you. . My recent challenging I know i haven't been open with My feelings as much as you want me too. But i promise that stops here has left me feeling like I'm not completing you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A long lasting marriage that can't be broken. together. Love keykey

No comments:

Post a Comment