Friday, December 27, 2013

Love Letter For Tae

Dear Ragen, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I genuinely feel that you are the right girl for me and that i want you forever and.ever.and.nobody else. I decided to put down these words because Because i love you soo muchh. I was recently thinking of you in mi living room, I have.been thinking bout me and you in our house.nd.on our room laying down with.me holdin u in mi arms kissin you tellin you how.amazing you are.and.how.much i love you. Your your beautiful eyes and your.smile makes me feel loved.nd when you tell me you love.me.i.feel special

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Me and you fighting alot, and that this would be making you understand that we fight alot but iknw that we can make.it and we are gonna make it because we love each other soooo much. My recent challenging I have been experiencing alot of fightin between me.and you has left me feeling hurt and sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to have a family and.a perfect marriage and a beautiful house with you together. Love Tae

No comments:

Post a Comment