Saturday, December 28, 2013

Love Letter For lenny

Dear lavern, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that That I will always love you from the bottom of my heart no matter what happens. I decided put down these words because To let u know that I now that I messed up big time and no matter what I say that it won't change I much I let you and my family down. I was recently thinking of you at looking in a store, How much fun we use to have. Your your strong personally makes me feel Like I can do anything

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Me letting her down, and that this would be making you feel Not telling her the truth. My recent challenging I have not been able to get a job has left me feeling less of a man, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Making a better life for us together. Love lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment