Monday, December 30, 2013

Love Letter For Precious

Dear Scotty, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I am so fortunate to have you in my life. I decided to put down these words because I wanted you to know how much I appreciate and love you. I was recently thinking of you in Colorado. I really enjoyed being with you in Colorado with you and your beautiful children. It made me feel so special. I think about how much fun we have had this past year. I think about all the change we had this year with both of us loosing our beloved Grandparents. So hard, but their spirit lives on in our hearts and minds. Your so smart, handsome, and loving. You make me feel so special. I am so So blessed to have you in my life.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know it is a challenge to not have Gramps by your side.,and Now is your chance to shine.. My recent challenging Struggled with the decision to start another business. has left me feeling I'm scared to take the plunge., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to over coming my fear and creating an amazing business and life with you. together. Love Precious

No comments:

Post a Comment