Monday, December 23, 2013

Love Letter For Larry

Dear Candace, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You were my blessing from the moment of your birth.. I decided to put down these words because My love for you grows as if God has done the watering.. I was recently thinking of you as I looked into your eyes as you gave Him praise., And i saw the beautiful butterfly that others have chased away.. Only thru Him have i found you makes me comforted that my prayers deemed precious.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Satan trying to no avail to prevail against you., and how this would be making you feel But my heart was beating somewhere...waiting.. I approach His Thrown boldly. He has provided me with His beloved. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and knowing He has chosen you as my wife. together. Love Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment