Saturday, December 28, 2013

Love Letter For Kelsey

Dear chelle, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the reasons until now. I feel that we should be together, and should work on things if we both want this to really work. . I decided put down these words because We haven't really seen eye to eye lately. I was thinking of you at work, seeing the instagram post was really really amazing. I did feel special, and could tell you had to take some time on it. I loved it.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges with me lately such as getting me back fully, and that this would be making you feel I am a difficult person, and also stubborn, grudge holding. Everything you have done has not gone unnoticed. . My recent challenge has been allowing you back into my heart fully and has left me feeling terrified, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing The day we reach complete trust, communication, and harmony. together. Love Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment