Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Love Letter For mariah

Dear Devontay, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that we where ment to be and no one can ever get in our way. . I decided put down these words because You make me so happy and allow me to be me. You made me the woman and mother I am today. Devontay you complete me.. I was recently thinking of you at our bed, This is our place where we have our time to talk and coudle. Our us time. Your strong motivated and caring makes me feel Like we can concour the world and you make me feel safe..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as God has throne us a curve ball and we are going through our issues. But we always pull up and get through it., and how this would be making you feel I understand I may put extra stress on you but I am trying to help you and be strong.. My recent challenging I have been having a hard time with not being able to help you in any way. has left me feeling helpless and like I am failing you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I can't wait to be your wife and us moving to our new home. Being a happy family and enjoy life. together. Love mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment