Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Love Letter For margo

Dear Daddiee, I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem so old fashioned, but there is something special about written words - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we were meant to be together. A match made in heaven. Although we went about meeting each other the wrong way, I love you now, like I have from the start. I decided put down these words because I feel like we've been so distant lately.

. I was just thinking of you. Im always thinking of you. I really love you Daddiee and I want to be with you. I'm trying my best to hold on to this thing called love. It gets tough some times, but I can't do it alone. I need you. We need you.

. Your gorgeous brown eyes makes me feel Safe and warm. I love being around you. Your presence calms me.

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant difficulties lately, dealing with two house holds, and multiple personalities.


, and that probably makes you feel frustrated, confused and overwhelmed. But, I'm here for you. Recently I've been feeling unnoticed. And it has left me feeling neglected, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and watching our kids grow

together.
Love is something eternal ... The aspect may change but not the essence.
Yours Truly,
Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment