Monday, December 30, 2013

Love Letter For Ty

Dear Debbie, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we have a place in each others lives for the next 47 years. I decided put down these words because we have been going through some things lately and distance between us is really hurting me as well as us. I was recently thinking of you at at Gods House and my Birthday dinner, you are the most beautiful, caring, compassionate, thoughtful, understanding, down to earth God loving woman I've ever met. Your beautiful smile and eyes makes me feel warm ,comforted, protected.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as always losing things and not confiding in me to help you, and that this would be making you feel sadness. My recent challenging issues from the past has left me feeling helpless like you want to leave me, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Church, Ministry and the opening of homeless shelter's together. Love Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment