Friday, December 27, 2013

Love Letter For Boo Boo

Dear Yogi Bear, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We can get better and do things the right way.. I decided put down these words because I know we haven't been getting along lately but I really miss you. I would like for us to get better because my feelings for you is all I have. I love you and I wanna work it out.. I was recently thinking of you on my 21st birthday, You really made me smile that day for my birthday even when I drop the cake on me I thought I actually found my mate. When I looked into your eyes I saw my whole life being with you. Then there was that day we went to the History Museum even though you didn't want to do it you still did it anyway because it was something that I wanted to. When im with you im happy even though it doesn't seem like it I am. But when were not together it hurts because I keep asking myself why don't you like being with me anymore or doing things that we use to do.. Your Strong and loving makes me feel Happy and safe .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you have a lot going on and everybody need you for everything. But when I really needed you to just be there for me you were never found., and that this would be making you feel like you don't wanna work things out or be with me anymore but I feel like if we're not together then I don't know how to be just a friend to you. My recent challenging Been experiencing a lot of lost because I haven't been working for awhile and I look to you to help me out with almost everything that we needed. Yea it has left me feeling really bad about myself, and I did not want this to have any impact on the relationship that we had. We have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing more about myself so If we can't do things together as a couple then I don't see anything wrong with us tryin to do it as a family for the kids. together. Love Boo Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment