Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love Letter For my wife

Dear Peaches, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that If im without you I have no life, you are the air I need to survive. I decided to put down these words because I miss you so much an think about her all the time, idk if thats good or bad...lol j/p. but I was recently thinking of you at Chillis, Bae the oppertunity to take you on a outting was the beging of a new life for me, for us. As you sat down an I looked at you a million thoughts went through my mind. { ive wanted this chance all my life, I sure hope I dont say the wrong thing..lol, I have to get this woman to love me, I know this girl life story, the pain that tride to bring her down, but the strength through christ that kept her strong. the fellas doing her dirty, I wana show her theres somthing better. How can I get this woman to love,how can I let her know life will be ok.. Then I thought ima be my self pray an let God have is way..} bae a million thoughts running in my mind, every since we left chillis I kept hope that you would be mine.. Your Cant live without makes me feel Makes me feel like I am some one special, makes me feel like a king .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the haters you have .but its how we handle it that then they wil become our foostool., and that this would be making you feel I understand its been a few negitive comments about us
.but I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing life. I cant wait till we liv with each other an u become my wife Love your husband

No comments:

Post a Comment