Monday, December 30, 2013

Love Letter For yoyo

Dear Governor, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You have open a door that I never thought exist inside of me. The love we share is priceless even though we are in this fucked up situation. We were once strangers know I no I can't live without you.. I decided to put down these words because From the first time we actually kicked it and days went on you stold my "HEART" now I don't never want to let you go.. I was recently thinking of you in the car, And have accepted that i an truly in love with you and don't never want to loose you out my life. It may be a chance were even thou I may not have you I will possibly may have something that's apart of you more precious And beautiful as the sun sitting on the ocean. You akready no that you killer eyes makes me feel weak and I get butterflies in my stomach

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as being married to another woman , and that this would be making you feel By being married to someone else you can't love me like you want to. My recent challenging is Not spending time with you the way we both want to be together so openly and free but can't has left me feeling very sad as in if our love thinning out, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. We may have our challenges but I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing our life some what together with Just truly being happy at the end of the day whether we together or not . Love yoyo

No comments:

Post a Comment