Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love Letter For allie

Dear manny, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are truely the man that God has destined me to be with.. I decided to put down these words and show you that you are the only man on my mind. I was recently thinking of you at in church, I saw us having a wonderful life, growing together, giving our kids the love they deserve and staying united as a family . Your beautiful hazel eyes makes me feel Safe and warm.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Feeling insufficient, i know this makes u feel like you are not providing. My recent challenge Looking for god has left me feeling like I need to do things right, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A happy stable godly family together. Love anais

No comments:

Post a Comment