Saturday, December 28, 2013

Love Letter For Mona

Dear Jay, What's meant to be will always find a way.I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter.It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that i may not change no time soon but i damn sure want to learn to be a great partner to you. I decided put down these words because we havent seen each other lately and boy do i miss you, your touch smell lips and personality. . I was recently thinking of you on the plane, wondering next time i have a real man like you in my life i will cherish and never do anything to jepordize it i wish we can start over i truly miss you.Your beautiful brown eyes and soft skin makes me feel warm and soothed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as for your book sorry about your book getting pushed back but i know when time comes it will be a great book and great feeling as well., and that this would be making you feel good good luck. My recent challenging i have been exeriencing hard times hard to find a job im stranded in florida right now has left me feeling very depressed and frustrated, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing i look forward to building a solid relationship or friendship hopefully together. Love Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment