Monday, December 30, 2013

Love Letter For Ashley

Dear Richie, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that if we do not start to identify some of our issues in our relationship it will just turn into resentment towards one another and Richie you and the boys mean the world to me.. I don't want to lose you.. I decided put down these words because I just think our relationship needs some work. I hope that we can work on things and talk more because I love you and do not want to lose you.. I was recently thinking of us and I just sat and thought about some of our happy times together.. times where we were genuinely happy in love and not screaming at eachother. Those are the times I keep so fresh in my mind when I am upset with you because it helps me to remember how happy we can be together. Not all days have to be bad days.. I have never loved another man like I love you and I hope you always remember that. I dont think I've ever even told you that before. You are a good man and a GREAT father Richie.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Nana having a stroke., and that this will have a significant impact on your life. Please just do not shut me out. Let me be here for you.. I do not have a job or source of income. And this has left me feeling useless and a burden, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing one day being a very happy and successful couple. together. Love Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment