Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Love Letter For Will

Dear Dee, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You and me were ment to be together. You are my heart forever and always. I decided put down these words because My love for you burns stronger with each passing day. Even if I tried I can't stay away. On this very day I confessed my love with a ring on your left hand I placed. There's nothing I enjoy more than waking up to your face. . I was recently thinking of you at at work, I think about you and how we shared special moments throughout our life. I love how close we are with our feelings. I love how beautiful you are when you not even trying. You make me feel like anything is possible. Full of courage and strength.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately. You are an inspiration to me, the kids, and everyone that comes in contact with you. God has a purpose in your life and I'm blessed to be in your life., and that this would be making you feel Times are not the best financially but we can make it through any circumstance. Chances happen by luck but our love is an example of faith. I expect great things for our future through faith in God to see us through it. As long as you are with me I can do it. I feel we can take over the world together and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing growing old with you. I want to be able to leave our children our home and life examples to live by together. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment