Saturday, June 1, 2013

Love Letter For Samantha

Dear Julian, I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. Julian I know we only know each other for three year over that time I like you a lot and I just want you to be your self again . I decided put down these words because Julian I love you and I don't want us to quit being friends please forgive me I never lie to you . I alway think of you Every second of the day, When I think of you I think how much I love you and how to make things right between us .I miss you has my friend and the person I alway go to. i feel Like I screw thing up with you.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately julian I know that your hurting by the people who did you wrong who ever they are Ill get them even for you cause no one should hurt you your the most amazing person i ever met. I understand why your pushing people way cause your tire of getting hurt I know how you feel you were only person I trust and now you don't even trust me I so sorry . My recent challenging I been dealing with stuff to at home and with my friend James but you will alway come first has left me feeling Like that you will alway be in my heart, and I do not want this to have any impact on our friendship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope that one day we can look past this and you can forgive me and be yourself again.
Love Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment