Saturday, June 1, 2013

Love Letter For Courtnee Sophia

Dear James Kyle Brand, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but Its much more personal to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I know that You are my soulmate Kyle ... I am so in love with you ... I will wait patiently for you to return to me so we can continue our life together. I decided put down these words because Baby I miss you, so much ... We have been apart for so long but I can still feel you with me ... I can still smell you on me and that makes it so much harder because its unexplainable . I was recently thinking of you at McDonalds (every McDonalds reminds me of you) Baby in the first moment I ever met you I didn't know who you were or even your name but I knew that you would save me from everything I had been facing ... I knew you could make me happy and I knew that I loved you and secretly you loved me just as much. Your Loving eyes let me know that you care and the way you smile at me reminds me that there was at least one good man that God saved just for me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately, being away for so long, and that this would be worrying you because Things are hard being locked up but honestly I feel like its harder to be out here ... Without you. My recent challenge would definitely be Working nonstop ... So much that I don't have much time to see my own son has left me feeling Like I need you more than ever, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A long life of love and happiness together. Love Courtnee Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment