Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love Letter For dinu

Dear nivi, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I feel like genuinely. I decided put down these words because You came into my life

And made it a wonderful world to live in

You made me feel so special

with all that you do and

all that you say …

from the bottom of my heart

I would like to say just this

You are the one I love and

I will forever keep loving you!. I was recently thinking of you at peelamedu bus stand de . two yrs una paka mudeyathunu na alutha de . that day i cant forget in my life de frst tym una vitu piruju pona ., Hey pondate i need u de chlm . pls dinu va vitratha dear. Your beautiful eyes de makes me feel Its attracted .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I need u de, and that this would be making you feel I have u now wit our parents permisions de pondate. My recent challenging Una last vara nalla vachupa . ni en kooda nalla irupanu nenaikara has left me feeling feel in heaven wit u de pondate, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Lov u alot niveta . together. Love dinu

No comments:

Post a Comment