Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love Letter For Daniel

Dear katie, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm sorry about that. I decided put down these words because I just want to tell you that i love you. I was recently thinking of you at the bookstore, I saw a copy of pride and prejudice and i remembered it's your favorite book. I saw this girl in red and black and i missed you so much. I felt like no matter what i saw it reminded me of you. It should have since i was in a place you pretty much live in jk but i do miss you.. Your dazzling blue eyes makes me feel Like i'm floating on the waves of some tropical island.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Lossing your grandma isn't easy for you. I know she meant a lot to you., and that this would be making you feel You never got to say goodbye and that you weren't with her at the time. I know that your mad at your dad for not telling you she was asking for you.. My recent challenging Been missing you greatly and dealing with my parents. has left me feeling lonely, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Seeing you smile and your warm hug. I just can't wait to see you again and get a break and just spend time with you. together. Love Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment