Monday, January 20, 2014

Love Letter For haley

Dear Dillon, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my soul mate. You mean everything to me babe...I will love you till the end of time . I decided put down these words because I Miss you like crazy!! I love you my Turtle-turtle :). I was recently thinking of you at WinterSpree, During winterspree, you were kimda a big buthole to me...we fought everyday that we were there and it sucked. I hate fighting and arguing with nyou so flipping much!! You mean everything to me and when you took my ring and boby pins off, it kiled me. I thought we were over :(. Your beautiful blue eyes makes me feel like i have met the man of my dreams. When I look into your eyes, I see the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with <3 .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as you feeling ike Nothing is ever good enough for me or anyone, but it is babe. Trust me Dillon. I love you baby-cakes!!(: The things you do are good enough for me. My ring. My necklace. I love you for who you are...you have been going through a lot lately, but I just hate how I always end up getting the end of your frustration and aggravation . My recent challenges, i have Been dealing with a lot here recently...with skip committing suicide last month :( Your pawpaw and all the stress you have is my stress too. I hate fighting with you dillon! it kills me whenever we fight, especially over stupid crap, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing the many challenges God Has in store for us. I look forward to catching my dear friend Mr. Quackers with you!! (: lol. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us my sweet prince!. Love haley

No comments:

Post a Comment