Sunday, January 26, 2014

Love Letter For Kay

Dear Terrance, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely trust you now, I can now show you verbally how much I care for you by opening up to you more. . I decided put down these words because Because you don't seem to realize how much I mean it when I say I Love You Hopefully this will show you. . I was recently thinking of you at My dreams., How much my love has grown for you.. Your Your light brown eyes. Your lips. Your deep voice are some of the physical features I Love about you. makes me feel Makes me feel like the only girl in your eyes. And the one who has your heart.

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Us not being together and I understand how much you miss me. I have missed you to the point where I can't even explain it. It hurts my heart to not be near you., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future. Love Kay ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment