Sunday, January 19, 2014

Love Letter For Howard your king

Dear Elizabeth my queen, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you're the best thing that's happened to my life, continue with songs of joy come out of my heart for ever for you,. I decided put down these words because always missing you can't wait for more of you soon. I was recently thinking of you at walking, you pop into my head, I'm able to walk faster, no distance is too great,. Your your heart is filled with passions, that keep me alive and moving strong makes me feel better than I've ever felt before, I replay it over and over again,.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as economy and bad people, and that this would be making you feel it is hard sometimes I understand. My recent challenging bad people an economy has left me feeling that God is the most awesome, you brought you into my life, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing our future children, our dream home, I love that lasts forever, together. Love Howard your king

No comments:

Post a Comment