Monday, January 27, 2014

Love Letter For Heather

Dear Ryan, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Your my soul mate. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
I know Ive been crazy lately and im sorry I don't want to loose you I can change I promise. I'm not going to put you through what crystal did. I try so hard every day to make you happy it just gets hard sometimes for me. Anyway I just want to tell you that I love you with everything I am . I decided put down these words because I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for the way I've treated you. I was recently thinking of you in the car, I was thinking about us and wondering if we really were meant for each other. Then I stopped myself from going down that train of thought because I already knew the answer. YES. Your Loving Heart makes me feel Loved and special.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Hard times at work and dealing with me, and that this would be making you feel really angry at me after getting off a stressful day at work.. Ive Just been so messed up lately I don't know whats wrong with me but whatever it is I'm going to fix it I promise it has just left me feeling exhausted, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Growing old together. Love Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment