Saturday, January 18, 2014

Love Letter For Your babe

Dear Hunny Bunny, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you don't love me the way you used to, and the dreams I've been having lately about you leaving me are appearing, almost, as a sign. I decided put down these words because you seem to be slipping further and further away from me.. Recently I've been thinking about you everywhere I go, and I can't get you off of my mind. I am constantly obsessing over what I need to do to make you happy because I can't imagine losing you. You're not even gone yet and I find myself panicking every time I can't touch you. Not only have I been having the same reaccuring nightmare, where you leave me and I panic to the point where I wake up crying and gasping for air, but I've been living with one inside my conscious mind as well because everything you do and say lately is telling me that I'm not the thing making you happy anymore. . When I think about the way you used love me. . . I feel relief. . . for just a moment during my reminiscing I'm that girl that you wanted again.

I understand that you have been facing some emotional challenges recently, by getting to see Aidan again and having Michelle back in you life, and I can tell that is making you feel as if you have unfinished business. Dealing with your repressed feelings being put right in your face daily cant be easy. My recent challenge has been trying to accept that fact that I'm no longer what you want and that I was just a distraction or a temporary replacement for what you had. It's left me feeling as if im waiting for a miracle that is never going to happen. I keep telling myself that if I wait long enough there is a chance you might soon realize that I am the one you want to be with. I don't want this to have any impact on our relationship, however im not sure a relationship is what you wish to call what we have anymore. . . .While we have had our problems, I hope that I get a chance to look foward to our future, and experiencing my life (as well as any crazy adventure we wind up on along the way together) with you Love Your babe

No comments:

Post a Comment